- 【INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE】: Effectively kill bug, mosquito, fly, moth and other flying insects within 20 square meters, that can use in home, patio, garden, backyards, porch, deck, portable use as a tent camping lights or restaurant, hotel, cafe commercial use.
- 【UV TRAP LAMP PEST CONTROL】： Our mosquito killer use 365NM wavelength UV light to attract mosquitoes and bug. Ultraviolet fly traps are safer to use than indoor sprays.
- 【SAFE TO USE】: 100% physics electronic shock, no harm to human body, safe for the pregnant and infants. is powered by electric not as the chemical liquid. It is no radiation, non-toxic and chemical-free. Safe for human health and environment.
- 【Easy Use & Clean Up】： One button to swith ON/OFF to control this insect trap. After using and want to clean it, simply rotate to unlock the storage box to discard the dead mosquitoes.
- 【Silent night sleep】： The built-in fan will continue to work once it is turned on. It doesn't make loud noises to disturb your sleep. The 35 dB soundless fan is perfect for babies, toddlers, and pregnant people.
Proper Use Hints1、Please use the insect killer in the bedroom (at least 3 hours in advance
) and do not open until you sleep.2、For the first time, please use it for more than 48 hours
. Please close the doors and windows during the daytime use, and pull up the curtains to ensure that it is used in a dark environment. Try to place it at a position of about 1 meter above the ground. Do not turn on the lights, open the doors and windows, do not put them in the air conditioner or the fan outlet, turn off all other lights when killing mosquitoes, and make sure the mosquito lamp is the only source.3、It is better to use in an unmanned environment, because people's body temperature and odor can induce mosquitoes and avoid affecting the use effect;4、This product uses physical mosquito killing method, so mosquito killer can not kill mosquitoes to die immediately after being turned on;5、Check the mosquito storage box at least 24 hours later, because the physical mosquito killing is used, and the mosquito is killed by air drying, so the process takes a certain time. If it is opened frequently, the mosquito that is not dead will escape.